Immaculate E90 M3 Saloon, rare facelift model in Jerez black with extended black nappa leather.
The current mileage is 28,111 (may increase slightly as in use) and the car has a full BMW service history, with only 1 previous keeper from new.
Importantly, the car has a full BMW service history and approximately 18 months of BMW Approved Used (AUC) warranty remaining, so full peace of mind to the new owner.
This particular example features a very high specification, including the following features and options:
– Electronic Damper Control (EDC)
– Competition pack alloy wheels
– M DCT with Drive logic
– Electric Glass Sunroof
– Harman Kardon Surround Sound System
– Electric folding, auto-dimming exterior mirrors
– Comfort Access (keyless entry + engine start)
– DAB Radio
– Interior trim: leather carbon leather structure
– Front Seat Heating
– Park Distance Control (pic) – front & rear
– Adaptive Xenon Headlights (Cornering)
– Rain + light Sensor
– Lights Package
– Front Armrest Front Retractable
– Through-load System
– Child Seat Isofix Attachment
– Automatic High Beam Assist
– BMW Teleservices (6AA)
– Control Teeservices (6AB)
– USB Audio Interface (6FL)
– Smartphone integration (6NF)
– Professional Navigation [may have been standard]
– BMW Assist
– BMW Online + Extended BMW Online Information
– Voice Input System
– Bluetooth phone prep
– Preparation For CD Changer
In addition, please note that the car is fitted with
– Full Akrapovic titanium exhaust system (with Delete-R)
– Carbon mirror covers
– Carbon flippers on the front bumper
– (And a rear carbon spoiler is available by separate negotiation)
– Apps interface has been programmed (e.g. so Spotify can be controlled directly from idrive)
The Akrapovic system (original cost in excess of £4000 + fitting) sounds absolutely incredible and is renowned for being one of the best enhancements to the E9x M3. The quality of Akrapovic systems is well-known, and the system has been installed together with the “Delete R” module which avoids the need to remap the car.
All four alloy wheels were refurbished prior to purchase by BMW Park Lane, and at the same time 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports tyres were fitted (within the past few months). Please note that the original plate is being reinstated, and the number plate shown in the pictures is not included.
Supplied new by Hexagon of Highgate BMW April 2011.
Running in service at 1308 miles, Hexagon June 2011
Service at 10941 miles, Hexagon July 2013
Service at 14809 miles, Spire of Highgate March 2014
Service at 21782 miles, HR Owen July 2015
Service at 25299 miles, Park Lane BMW May 2016 (immediately prior to purchase)
Interim oil change (not required) carried out in November 2016 when the Akrapovic system was fitted
Arguably, one of the last normally aspirated V8 engines models produced by BMW, the pictures hopefully show the immaculate condition of this special car, which is particularly rare in facelift/LCI form.
Offered on a brokerage basis